Saturday, October 11, 2008

BYU Ballroom Dance Company






McCall & I took Grandma Mann to the BYU Ballroom Dance Company's performance for grandma's birthday. It was wonderful! We started the evening with Panda Express & Coldstone and then watched the dancers at the Nampa Civic Center. The costumes were unbelievable and the routines were amazing as well. I think McCall's favorite part was meeting some of the dancers afterwards and getting their autographs. It was a nice break from football games!

4 comments:

Jeff and Angela Boyle said...

Oh, wow, that would have been fun to go to! Girls night is the best. How are you guys? Been thinking about you lately...

Knapp family said...

Looks Fun! I would have love to seen that.

Knapp family said...

I love your blog. I added it to my favorite list on my blog. Hope you don't mind. :-)

TKChandler said...

Enjoyed reading about your busy family. We too,enjoyed the BYU ballroom performance. Our son Parker took a class this summer from Travis Tuft, a member of the Latin team. (See our blog at tkchandler.blogspot.com) - Kathy Chandler