Saturday, May 14, 2011

Fun Family Saturday!

Today we hiked Table Rock. Ummm . . . I am tired!!! It was was steeper than I remember and I probably should have been in a little better shape before tackling that. However, I made it and did fine. Not sure if any of us will be able to move tomorrow, but we finished it! We had a GREAT time as a family! Of course we missed having Taylor with us - - and Spencer too (he was working) This was a fabulous workout that we look forward to doing again.










Once we made it to the top (slowed by the crazy winds and a little rain) we posed for a family picture. I've got some serious wind hair!




Grant in search of a new Facebook Profile Picture!


Crazy Kids! Marc & I had a fun time today! It was obvious that 40 is NOT the new "teenager" when it comes to being in shape! We got a workout!



The kids had a great time exploring around the rocks and carving their names!









Once again, trying for a new Facebook Profile Picture!



The kids ran ahead of us for a bit and when we got to the car we couldn't find them. Then, down a different path came Grant with McCall in his arms. She fell while running down the hill! Banged up her knee pretty good and scraped up her elbow. NO TEARS AT ALL! In fact, she said that she was pretty proud of her fall!



2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Love your family blog!! What a wonderful mother you are!! HOpe you don't mind that I added your blog to my blog so I can further stalk you. Glad to see you are all doing well and survived the first month! Way to go Salinas family.

William said...

Good job and yes you should be prepared. I went for a walk with my family the other day and did not realize to was going to be a 3.5 mile walk about. Talk about ill prepared.